HG RECONGUISTA 1/144 SCALE GUNDAM G-ARCANE HEAVY WEATHERING CUSTOM BY IZUMERU!


Hye Everyone!! Here my recent weathering for my HG RECONGUISTA 1/144
SCALE GUNDAM G-ARCANE from gundam series Gundam Reconguista in G.

What i use for this one, is basically same on my other kit.
I'm using a Citadel technical paint and Real touch marker here to make it
happen~! it's a lot heavy and rusty if you can see. Because i want to 
make it same with my G-SELF Heavy weathering, You can see my 
G-Self HERE!

Thank you for visit my blog and page!
See you again very soon!!

THANKS FOR REACH MY BLOG FOR 200K VIEW! 
HI GUYS! SOME NEWS!
WE IZUTARO NOW OPEN NEW SEAON FOR PRE-ORDER!
FOR LOCAL(MALAYSIA) OR INTERNATIONAL!


YOU CAN ORDER HERE!

MORE GUNDAM G-ARCANE PICTURE DOWN BELOW~!













IZUTARO AND PLA-ROBO
OFFICIAL LINK:








Izumeru

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram