HG IBO 1/144 SCALE GUNDAM VIDAR HANDPAINT CUSTOM BY IZUMERU~!!


Hello guys~! It's me Izumeru!
I want to share my custom gunpla, it was
full handpainted and weathering by me. Base gundam is a
HG IBO 1/144 Scale Gundam Vidar. Base gold color is a citadel brand (Retributor Armour)
while hand paint this, i remove some of vidar part to make the gold color didnt scratch into other part. Also the red paint i use is a citadel paint too (Khorne Red)

This kit is now open for pre-order, you can just pm me here or my any media 
social if you want :)

Thanks for supporting me until now!
Enjoy guys! Happy learn and build!!


HI GUYS! SOME NEWS!
WE IZUTARO NOW OPEN NEW SEASON FOR PRE-ORDER!
FOR LOCAL(MALAYSIA) OR INTERNATIONAL!

YOU CAN ORDER HERE!












IZUTARO AND PLA-ROBO
OFFICIAL LINK:









Izumeru

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram