HG SEED 1/144 SCALE FREEDOM GUNDAM WEATHERING CUSTOM BY IZUMERU!


Hi everyone! My Here is my 2015 work! HG SEED 1/144 SCALE
FREEDOM GUNDAM~! Re-upload properly because
this kit has sold at MGAF 2017 event
and i am so happy :D

This is my weathering and some color 
custom using marker and painting water base gold .
You can see down below what i use for weathering this kit and
what tools i'm using.
Thank you for supporting me again! Hope to see you very soon!!

-----WEATHERING------
--Gundam Marker--
--Gundam Real Touch Marker--
--Tamiya Weathering Master Tools--
--Painting Water Base Gold--
--Spray Matt--


SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE PICTURE!











Don't forget to check out our page/link down below
 and thank you again for supporting us!



OFFICIAL LINK:

 plarobo

 group

 Izutaro

 home

 izus


 SHIZUREN

Izumeru

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram