HGUC 1/144 Gundam AN-01 Tristan Heavy Weathering Custom by Izumeru!


Hye Everyone!! My recent work "Heavy Custom Weathering"
on My HGUC 1/144 Scale Gundam Tristan.
I use the same method on my recent
G-self weathering as you can see here "G-Self Weathering"
I Just add some gold citadel color on this one, 
to make some separation color there~!
Others as you can see almost the same technique i use
on G-self weathering.

For the review on this kit, Well yeah, it's 
an Old fashion kit and not many things you can do with 
the default one, But for me.. I have no problem with it,
Still love to collect and weathering some of this in near future~!

I hope you guys enjoy on this one!
Thank you for supporting me again! Hope to see you again very soon!!

-----WEATHERING------
--Gundam Marker--
--Gundam Real Touch Marker--
--Tamiya Weathering Master Tools--
--Painting Water Base Gold--
--Spray Matt--

-----Citadel Technical Paint-----
--Ardcoat--
--Typhus Corrosion--
--Rune Fang Steel--
--Necron Compound--

------Citadel Paint------
--Retributor Armour--


SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE PICTURE!



HI GUYS! SOME NEWS!
WE ARE NOW OPEN NEW SEASON FOR PRE-ORDER!
AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL!

3 DAYS LEFT!

YOU CAN ORDER HERE!

MORE TRISTAN GUNDAM PICTURE DOWN BELOW!














OFFICIAL LINK:







Izumeru

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram