HGBF 1/144 SCALE ZZ - II MY GBWC 2016 ENTRY - IZUMERU PLAMODELKIT



Hye Everyone!! Finally i have some time to spend on
sharing my GBWC 2016 entry, Base gunpla 1/144 HGBF scale ZZ-II .

The making of this i was using a spray color. A can spray, not 
the airbursh because i don't have airbrush tools.
The modification of this kit was his left hand are different a bit using
some of others gunpla part to become a weapon. I finish it with some panel lining and
very light weathering, i was enjoying my entry and hope to do more for gbwc 2017 !

All of my work here is to share with you guys! To enjoy our
freedom to make your own style of gunpla, even it's weathering, color or a custom!
So don't let your dream or idea become just a imagination! For some people might critic
your work but, you must know, who are really appreciate and respect your work.
For me, everybody has their style to do it, just don't let the critic become a wall for 
you, take it as a lesson to do better in your next work!

I just want to thank you for your support and buying my work also give me a commission weathering for their scale model! I'm very happy as long you're happy too!
Thanks again for visiting my blog here, it's almost 200k view ! Thank you so much!!












HI GUYS! SOME NEWS!
WE IZUTARO NOW OPEN NEW SEAON FOR PRE-ORDER!
FOR LOCAL(MALAYSIA) OR INTERNATIONAL!






YOU CAN ORDER HERE!


IZUTARO AND PLA-ROBO
OFFICIAL LINK:












Izumeru

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram