HGUC 1/144 SCALE ZAKU III CUSTOM - CUSTOM WEATHERING COMMISSION WORK BY IZUMERU




Hello guys~! Thanks for the support until now from me izumeruplamodelkit!
This is HGUC 1/144 SCALE ZAKU III CUSTOM, I have got a commission for
weathering this kit, and this is the result. I'm very grateful because the costumer
seem very happy~! I only have some of the picture here to share with you
guys~! Hope you enjoy and see you again very soon!!

Thanks again for the support!
Anything about my kit and my custom, you can ask me
here or pm me anywhere on FB/INSTAGRAM/BLOG. If the kit for
sale i will pin it for sale at the end of the post :)

Thank you!! :D

This is what i use for the kit!

CITADEL PAINT


-----WEATHERING------
--Gundam Marker--
--Gundam Real Touch Marker--
--Tamiya Weathering Master Tools--
--Painting Water Base Gold--
--Spray Matt--

-----Citadel Technical Paint-----
--Ardcoat--
--Typhus Corrosion--
--Rune Fang Steel--
--Necron Compound--


You can get this citadel paint on ATT(Angel Trend Trading)
Malaysia local shop
Link Below~! :D




HI GUYS! SOME NEWS!
WE IZUTARO TRADING ARE NOW OPEN NEW SEASON FOR PRE-ORDER!
AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL!




YOU CAN ORDER HERE!










You guys can shop citadel paint here! At Angel trend trading for Citadel Paint (Malaysia Local Shop)

ATT- ANGEL TREND TRADING


IZUTARO AND PLA-ROBO
OFFICIAL LINK:






Izumeru

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram