HG REVIVE 1/144 SCALE RX-78-2 IZUTARO MERDEKA PROJECT BY IZUMERU!


Hye guys~! This is one of the Izutaro Project That call project Merdeka (Malaysia Independence). This project need us to customize any gunpla and design it to related with independence day that will come in this 31 August!

I have limited time to build for my merdeka project! But still i'm gonna participate 
for this~! And this is the result, just a light kit bash and some weathering also 
use one color to the kit! I'm so sorry if this looks weird :O

Well i done with my entry for our "PROJECT MERDEKA" things!
Nothing to say , just want to shout "I LOVE MALAYSIA!"
"I LOVE MERDEKA!"
"I LOVE  MY COUNTRY!"
"I LOVE EVERYTHING HERE!"
"MERDEKA! ,MERDEKA! ,MERDEKA! ,"

Thanks for visiting my blog again! 
see you very soon!! Happy independence day for all malaysian!



HI GUYS! SOME NEWS!
WE IZUTARO NOW OPEN NEW SEAON FOR PRE-ORDER!
FOR LOCAL(MALAYSIA) OR INTERNATIONAL!


YOU CAN ORDER HERE!

MORE RX-78-2 MERDEKA PROJECT DOWN BELOW~! :D












IZUTARO AND PLA-ROBO
OFFICIAL LINK:







Izumeru

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram