HG 1/144 scale model kit - Full Hand Paint Gunpla by Izumeru!




Hello guys~! It's me Izumeru!
I want to share some of my pre-order custom gunpla, it was
full handpainted and weathering by me. Also thanks to the customer
who understand my work and appreciate the result :D

Here is some of the picture and the kit is already send to his owner!
it's my pleasure to do a pre-order kit again!
If you want a pre-order kit, you can choose one of my kit and i'll
remake it almost the same.

Thanks for supporting me until now!
Is going to be busy now, because im the participant of a GBWC 2017 Malaysia
and is not yet finish, FML xD

Enjoy guys! Happy learn and build!!


LIST KIT

-HG IBO 1/144 SCALE ASTAROTH-
-HG IBO 1/144 SCALE HYAKURI-
-HG 1/144 SCALE THUNDERBOLT VER. ZAKU II-



HI GUYS! SOME NEWS!
WE IZUTARO NOW OPEN NEW SEASON FOR PRE-ORDER!
FOR LOCAL(MALAYSIA) OR INTERNATIONAL!

YOU CAN ORDER HERE!










IZUTARO AND PLA-ROBO
OFFICIAL LINK:















Izumeru

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram