SD Gundam EX-Standard Try Burning Gundam Handpaint custom by Izumeru!


Hello guys~! It's me Izumeru!
About this post here, i'm warming up using my SD-EX STANDARD TRY BURNING GUNDAM.
wanted to learn and practice more about weathering. This is simple weathering and handpaint from me using brush and water xD

Sorry if the picture a bit blur, it's been a while since i post something.
Thanks again for who's supporting me until now!
 Here i want to promote a awesome group to join! Sporting and enjoyable , also sharing a
lot of stuff! IT'S GUNPLA BUILDERS MALAYA GROUP!
CLICK THE ICON IF YOU WANT TO JOIN AND LEARN MORE STUFF!



This kit is now open for pre-order, you can just pm me here or my any media 
social if you want :)

Thanks for supporting me until now!
Enjoy guys! Happy learn and build!!



HI GUYS! SOME NEWS!

WE IZUTARO NOW OPEN NEW SEASON FOR PRE-ORDER!
FOR LOCAL(MALAYSIA) OR INTERNATIONAL!

YOU CAN ORDER HERE!



MORE GALLERY DOWN BELOW!






Some About US :)



IZUTARO AND PLA-ROBO
OFFICIAL LINK:








Izumeru

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram